Shipbuilding: our special competence area.
Gateway Norway AS and their dedicated consultants have a long experience of shipbuilding industry both in Norway, Europe and even world-wide. We are able to create a gateway to marine technology companies to reach Norwegian shipbuilding markets and further on reach worldwide markets.
Our starting point is based on the current situation and the fact that the order book situation of Norwegian shipyards is still relatively healthy. This in turn means that there is still a genuine need for new quality suppliers. When it comes to worldwide markets, Norwegian companies have showed already earlier their ability to internationalize to South-America, Asia and Middle-East. Also the price level in Norway is still stable or even increasing.
The situation in other West-European countries is not the same. Order books of shipyards and marine technology companies are not on the satisfactory level => lack of new order / too many suppliers / competitors. Also the price level for subcontractors has been moving downwards.
Normally due to Norwegian tax law and practice, it is needed to register the existing company in Norway or establish a new Norwegian company. Tailor-made establishment package will be offered with e.g. following services:
- Company establishment and registration
- Advisory service in the respect Norwegian employment and working conditions, labour and other contract agreements to be reviewed.
- Organization of accounting, auditor, banking etc. services.
- Temporary address of the start-up phase in Norway (or longer term), branch Office, if necessary, etc.
- Acquisition of necessary certificates, guidelines for offshore operations and needed regulations and certificates.
- Guidelines in the respect of national certificates etc. and their acceptance in Norway.Other consulting and coaching activity in the start-up and establishment stage.